[Qgis-developer] 1.5?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 08:43:15 EDT 2010

Hi all,

> I'm also in favour of doing feature freeze for 1.5 soon.

That would be great, it will be again a big step forward!

Please note that there are a couple of bugs in trunk that will probably
be seen as a step back since 1.4:

* rasters icons in legend are missing
* qgis raster properties for GRASS rasters are broken: it was already
briefly discussed. My point of view is that, to avoid confusion among
users, all the GRASS raster properties that are not working should be
removed/hidden (still working are transparency, scale dependency and not
much more).

Cheers

-- Giovanni --