[Qgis-developer] QGIS Korean Version

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 00:55:03 EDT 2010

Hi all,

One of our OSGeo Korean chapter member named Byungjin Jang built a QGIS Korean version successfully. The base version is 1.3.0. He translated major part of menus & other i18n file into Korean. He also built installation file for QGIS Korean version. Actually his efforts was supported by Korean Ministry of Land, Transportation & Maritime Affairs.

The problem is that he don't know how to integrate his efforts with your development projects. Would anybody please let me know how he could contribute his efforts to your main development projects? Since I don't know much about development side, your help will be appreciated.

Anyway he's distributing his works through his download site as follows :

QGIS Korean version installation file - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5903120/QuantumGIS/QGisSetup.msi

Korean QM file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5903120/QuantumGIS/qt_ko_KR.qm
Korean QM file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5903120/QuantumGIS/qgis_ko_KR.qm

Korean Translation source : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5903120/QuantumGIS/qt_ko_KR.tr