[Qgis-developer] google plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Apr 14 08:20:48 EDT 2010

Hi all.
The googlelayer plugin seems broken, can anyone confirm?
===
The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where. Probably
the plugin package contained a wrong named directory.
Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find
the plugin there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It also
means that I won't be able to determine if this plugin is installed and
inform you about available updates. However the plugin may work. Please
contact the plugin author and submit this issue.
===
All the best.
--
http://faunalia.it/pc