[Qgis-developer] various issues

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Apr 20 07:09:53 EDT 2010

One more: HTML Image map Throws an error when no adequate layer is
selected:

Traceback (most recent
call last):
File "C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/.
qgis//python/plugins\imagemap_plugin\imagemapplugin.py", line 46, in
run
QMessageBox.warning(self.iface.mainWindow(), self.
MSG_BOX_TITLE+self.version(), ("No active layer found\n" "Please make
one (multi)polygon or point layer active\n" "by choosing a layer in the
legend"), QMessageBox.Ok, QMessageBox.Ok)
AttributeError:
ImageMapPlugin instance has no attribute 'version'

Furthermore, the OnClick attribute tries to pen a wrong page when clicking
on OK.

All the best.

--
http://faunalia.it/pc