[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] terrain profile

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Thu Aug 12 04:06:26 EDT 2010

On 08/11/2010 04:50 PM, M.E.Dodd wrote:

> Anyone got this potentially very useful plugin tool to work without it
> crashing qgis? Have tried under various versions of qgis 1.3-1.5 on
> various different windows xp pc's and always causes qgis to crash just
> after seeing the profile.

I can confirm this bug on Windows (and not on Linux)
I entered it into trac:
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2939

It's also been brought up on the forum:
http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6497#p11910
<http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6497#p11910>
with some possible alternatives to get the job done.

Regards,
Micha