[Qgis-developer] The new QGIS plugin repo

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 06:47:47 EDT 2010

Dnia niedziela 15 sierpnia 2010 o 11:42:57 Paolo Cavallini napisał(a):
> Il 15/08/2010 11:19, MORREALE Jean Roc ha scritto:
> > http://ghns.freedesktop.org/
> > http://www.kstuff.org/projects/hotstuff
> >
> > it used in kde to collect applets, scripts, themes, etc. and does all
> > that you list
>
> Looks good: what steps are necessary to integrate it in the current
> infrastructure? I think modifications to QGIS core should also be
> necessary, right? Jan Roc: would you be willing to further explore, and
> possibly implement, this? All the best, and thanks.

With Martin we were talking about the GHNS some time ago and it looks
promising. The problem is AFAIK there's no admin interface, so probably we can
use only the output of it and populate it from the svn.

Anyway, Martin is now busy with GSoC, my most time-consuming projects end in
October, so unless there's somebody willing to contribute now, the incoming
Hackfest is a good oportuinity to get it done.