[Qgis-developer] Compiling plugins for use with standalone QGIS 1.5.0 package

Dave.DeHaan at sybase.com Dave.DeHaan at sybase.com
Mon Aug 16 17:02:02 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have written a plugin+dataprovider to interface QGIS with the new spatial
functionality of Sybase SQL Anywhere v12.  I have a msys/mingw environment
for developing the plugin, and if I compile the entire Tethys branch then
my plugin works fine with the installed app.  However, if I drop my .dll
files into the plugin directory of a stock Tethys install (standalone
Windows installer from project website), they won't load.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to compile plugins that will work with
the stock Tethys install?  Do I need to switch from mingw to Visual Studio?

Thanks,
Dave

--
David DeHaan