[Qgis-developer] Enchancing New Symbology - ColorRamp Edit

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:54:31 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Borys Jurgiel <borysiasty at aster.pl> wrote:
> This is one big xml file for the whole style library. Martin, I think it would
> be much easier if qgis 1.6 should grab all files in a directiory designed for
> styles, e.g. /usr/share/qgis/styles + $HOME_DIR/.qgis/styles/

Yes, I had that in my mind when creating the style library, so it
should not be a problem to extend the concept to include further style
library xml files.

Btw. regarding the hard access to creation of color ramps: a solution
that comes to my mind would be to add a new entry to the color ramp
combo box stating "Add new color ramp" - selecting it would open a
dialog for creating a new color ramp.

Cheers
Martin