[Qgis-developer] Integration of QGIS mapserver to svn?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 20:43:52 EDT 2010

Hi William,

If I download and install this Dev Builds

Qgis r14124 for Snow Leopard (64bit Qt 4.6 Cocoa) [70.7 MiB]. {GDAL
1.7 Complete, GSL}

Would I get the new QGIS Mapserver as well?

Thanks.

Noli

(P.S. I am in mobile 3G broadband plan, quite limit download, hence I
just to make it sure that this is the right stuff, so go over my
monthly limit)