[Qgis-developer] Help: C++ Plugin Devt Procedure

M Nazari (gmail) mnazari2020 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:36:28 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am new at QGIS Plugin development.  I have been wrestling with C++ plugin
development - have tried Visual C++ but have all sorts of difficulties.  It
compiled OK but it failed to carry qgis_core dependencies. Compiled it
different way, qt_wrap_ui or something is the error.

Straight to the point - do we have a "step-by step" plugin development
document? I have tested the one in the guidelines - but I guess it is
outdated or it could be me(?).

This novice QGIS plugin writer desperately needs some pointers.

Thanking you in advance,

Nazari Jaafar