[Qgis-developer] Testing Redmine/Git

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Dec 1 22:08:15 EST 2010

All,

Thanks to Pirmin, we have Redmine with Git setup now in order to test if
this platform will work for tracking plugin tickets and allow greater
collaboration on plugin development. This is separate from the work
being done on a new Plugin Repository where plugins will be published, etc.

If you're interested in helping test, please use you osgeo login to sign
in to qgis.osgeo.osuosl.org (temporary url) and let us know so we can
grant appropriate permissions.

Pirmin - I was testing pushing my code with git today
http://qgis.osgeo.osuosl.org/projects/metaedit/repository
and got stuck on
$ git push origin master
It prompted me for gitosis at qgis.org password, though I uploaded my ssh