[Qgis-developer] bug in the pyqgis online plugin creator

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 07:06:50 EST 2010

Hi Gary
Well, what you describe is exactly what I did, and it gives me an
error when running 'make'.

Just now recreated a dummy plugin, just for confirming it.
So, to clarify:

1 - use the online plugin builder and create a new plugin
2 - unzip it and do some changes in the ui file (using QtDesigner)
3 - go to the terminal and type 'make'
4 - gaze at this output:

make: *** No rule to make target `compile', needed by `default'.  Stop.

5 - fixing it: open up the Makefile and delete the tabspace on line #7
6 - re-run 'make': BAM! now it works :)

Can you please reproduce this procedure and verify that it is not
working? Thank you