[Qgis-developer] Trying to add Dialog window to qgis

Azghar Hussain Azghar.Hussain at rmsi.com
Mon Dec 6 08:41:22 EST 2010

Hi,

This is basically a Disaster Management Application ... I need to show
various data in the form of map and chart...There will also be hazard
modeling... Planning to finish in couple of months

Please help me with the question I have asked in the forum... I need to
create a Demo application by this weekend....

Thanks & Regards,
Azghar Hussain
Project Lead (Software) - Risk and Insurance (RI),
RMSI Pvt Ltd, A - 7, Sector - 16, Noida - 201301,
UP, India
Ph: +91 - 120 - 2511102, Ext No. 2611

             Giovanni Manghi
             <giovanni.manghi@
             gmail.com>                                                 To
                                       Azghar Hussain
             12/06/2010 07:02          <Azghar.Hussain at rmsi.com>
                                       qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [Qgis-developer] Trying to add
             giovanni.manghi at g         Dialog window to qgis
                 mail.com

Hi!

> I have client requirement in which I need to modify QGIS application. I
> download the source code and have built it in Visual Studio 2009
> environment.

nice! are you developing an application based on QGIS? what this
application will do? when it will be available?

cheers

-- Giovanni --