AW: Re: [Qgis-developer] MapInfo and QGIS – An overview « Nathans MapInfo and .Net Blog

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Wed Dec 8 04:08:42 EST 2010

Probably it would be feasible if we start with a postgis provider that
is able to read/write arcs since it doesn't need ogr. I would not care
about the spatial operators/functions that does not support arcs and
segmentize them for the action. But I really would like to be able to
know if there is an arc instead of just seeing a lot of vertexes.

regards
Stefan