Re: [Qgis-developer] Spatialite ’select’ statement as vector layer in QGIS

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gista.sk
Mon Dec 13 11:19:51 EST 2010

> Hi Ivan.
>
> On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Ivan Mincik<ivan.mincik at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> For me the best feature is that it is possible to load
>> and visualize every PostGIS query, not only queries based on real
>> tables (this is what I miss in perfect 'RT_' plugins).
>>
> What did you mean?
> The RT_Sql_Layer permits to load every PostGIS query, not table based only.
> So I cannot understand, what do you miss in RT_Sql_Layer?

Hi Giuseppe, when I pressed 'send' button in my email client I
realized, that I need to provide some example.
In general, I was failing to load the result generated by PLPgSQL
function which had no relation to any existing layer.
I can provide some usefull examples by time.

Thanks a lot for Your plugins.

--
Ivan Mincik, Gista s.r.o.