[Qgis-developer] kCube to donate 6 months of developer time - have your say!

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:00:09 EST 2010

+1 on the bugs queue.

If we want to be sincere about qgis being multi-platform, Mac (and I believe Windows, based on list emails) has issues that need to be addressed. The bugtracker has some of them, but dedicated developer time working across platforms to try and bring parity to features and operations would be great. Of course, the list already looks like it exceeds a 6-month timeframe.

Kudos to Kcube for funding this time, no matter what gets taken care of from that support!

Cheers,
John