[Qgis-developer] add postgis raster

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:03:36 EST 2010

Are you testing on ubuntu/Debian? I had to install pyqt4's psql driver by
hand. I don' t remeber exactly the driver's name. I think it's something
like libqt4-psql.
I've used pyqt4 for table listing. I don't know what's going to be QGIS'
default pg library, but it's easily replaced.
Integration with PostgisManager? It can be done. But I was thinking about
moving the plugin to the Layer menu (as I did with RGB Composition Plugin).
IMHO plugins that load data should be with the other data loading
interfaces. What do you think would be best for the users?
Best regards,
Mauricio

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>wrote:

> Il 13/12/2010 19:33, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> > Thanks. Now connection fails:
>
> More info (does it help? it does not seem to be related to pg):
>
> ['__doc__', '__init__', '__module__', 'action', 'copyTableName', 'dlg',
> 'getConnString', 'getCurrentConnection', 'getTable', 'iface', 'initGui',
> 'listDatabases', 'listTables', 'run', 'unload']
> Warning: QSqlDatabase: QPSQL driver not loaded
> Warning: QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QSQLITE QMYSQL3 QMYSQL
> ['__doc__', '__init__', '__module__', 'action', 'copyTableName', 'dlg',
> 'getConnString', 'getCurrentConnection', 'getTable', 'iface', 'initGui',
> 'listDatabases', 'listTables', 'run', 'unload']
> Warning: QSqlDatabase: QPSQL driver not loaded
> Warning: QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QSQLITE QMYSQL3 QMYSQL
> Warning: QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name
> 'qt_sql_default_connection', old connection removed.
>
> --
> Paolo Cavallini: http://www.faunalia.it/pc

Mauricio de Paulo
Engenheiro Cartografo