Re: best.Re: [Qgis-developer] Spatialite ’select’ statement as vector layer in QGIS

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:22:52 EST 2010

Hi all

> But after upgrading to v. 3.0 I get following traceback when trying to
> load every query in PostGIS (for example: SELECT * from schema.table).

I uploaded v 0.3.1 that (hopefully) fixes the bug you are refering.

I will think about adding Noli's feature requests, which seem
reasonable enough. My initial plan was to have a quick'n'dirty plugin
to query databases, while we waited for a great
postgis/spatialite-super-manager! so I am reluctant to add too much to
this plugin. I would like to polish it a bit more though.
One thing I'd like to implement is having the plugin's window to be
modeless, so that it becomes possible to add and remove layers from
the map canvas without having to close the window.