[Qgis-developer] Plugin Issue Tracking and Code Repo - vote?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Dec 14 03:57:29 EST 2010

So it's been a couple of weeks since we got the Redmine + Git instance
up. A handful of people have looked at it. Tim and Paolo both think it's
adequate for the need of centralizing ticket tracking for plugins and
optionally hosting or syncing git repos for plugins too.

Next steps:
1.Can we get some sort of vote of confidence to go ahead and
announce/open it up for usage?
2.What url should we put it at? It could be a subpage of the new django
url or something along those lines.
Some ideas:
plugins.qgis.org/scm
scm.qgis.org
plugins.qgis.org/development

The current site is qgis.osgeo.osuosl.org and osgeo logins work for it
(same as trac). I'll work with Pirmin to look at re-skinning Redmine
with the QGIS website theme.

Thanks,
Alex