[Qgis-developer] Error for postgres's provider when table(statement SELECT ) is outside public's schema

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 07:04:16 EST 2010

Hi Giuseppe ,

The author of provider told me about this problem, see ticket (
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3329).

The  geometries and SQL are  very simples.

My enviroment is:
1) Windows XP
2) OSGEO4W packages: QGIS 1.6 and Trunk
3) Postgres in Localhost
4) User for Postgres: postgres (administator).
5) SQL :
SELECT
  l.id AS gid, l.the_geom AS the_geom
FROM gis.tl_20101117_101056_limite l

Please inform about your enviroment.
It  can be util for understand what is happened.

Regards,
Luiz Motta