[Qgis-developer] Error for postgres's provider when table(statement SELECT ) is outside public's schema

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:03:32 EST 2010

Hi Guiseppe,

Sorry for the mistake on the author of the provider.

I made both test, for both plugins, 'Custom database query' and 'Rt  Sql
Layer, and
with the same result.

When the table is inside public's schema don't have message of error,
otherwise,
i have the message of error, but the layer is created perfect.

I saved the project of QGIS (with the created layer) and open again this
project the message of error was showed.
In this point isolat the  factor of plugin, then, have some problem with
provider.

Regards,
Luiz Motta