[Qgis-developer] Re: [qgis_plugins] #24: PostGIS raster crash

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 07:44:52 EST 2010

Ah, now that I read again, it IS a gdal version issue. The "Does not exist
in filesystem" message means it's not recognizing the postgis driver.
To tell it without mistakes, could you check "gdal-info --formats" and check
if there is a postgis raster driver there?

--
Mauricio de Paulo
Engenheiro Cartografo