[Qgis-developer] Novice, development of Plugin

Benoit benoit-3 at bc-consult.com
Mon Dec 27 05:30:28 EST 2010

Jude,

After copying your plugin in the .qgis folder as you have done you
need to restart qgis if it was active at the time. Then you need to
enable your plugin inside qgis: plugins menu, manage plugin, then
check the box associated with your plugin, close dialog and your
plugin should be listed in the plugins menu.

HTH,
Benoit

Sent from my iPod