[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Please vote : kCube Developer Poll

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 04:39:36 EST 2010

Hi!

I changed the "detailed view" to a more open view ..
There is no eye-candy flash any more but at least it should be read and
viewable by everyone now.
And for the next poll i found a module where there are not only
radiobuttons but also checkboxes to select more than one item ..

kind regards and happy new year
Werner