[Qgis-developer] freehand plugin errors

Pavol Kapusta pavol.kapusta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 13:52:33 EST 2010

Hi Giovanni,

I am really sorry, I did not answer to comment you left at reference
page to this plugin,but it was little bit busy time before Xmas.

1.) sorry, but you should read that page carefully (and please look at
the pictures, too). You should not use other tolerance value except
zero, while are you digitizing layers, which are projected inlat/lon CRSs.

2.) This is really bug and i will try to do something with this.

Regards
Pavol