[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS.pro, Qt Creator and Android - Qt Creator Integration

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Thu Dec 30 09:32:23 EST 2010

I have not seen a way to save the project options explicitly, but I have
tested that at least some of the compiling options are saved
automatically in a CMakeLists.txt.user  file which is automatically
created next to CMakeLists.txt.
For a discussion on a similar issue:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3898763/where-does-qtcreator-with-cmake-store-run-and-build-settings-and-how-to-set-via

Still maybe part of the following has to be done every time.

Here are some steps I've used:

If I'm correct, with qtcreator, you have to put the correct cmake
parameters *the first time* you configure the project (hence, when you
open the CMakeLists.txt and click "Run CMake")

Here are the options I use myself
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/bin/myqgisdirectory -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DENABLE_TESTS=False -DWITH_MAPSERVER=False

The following one is mandatory if you want to control where to install
the compiled files (choose a place where you do not need sudo rights to
write):
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=

You can also configure the various build steps.

You'll find all of this detailed here:
http://blog.urbylog.info/2010/05/plasma-applet-development-walk-through_12.html

Mayeul