[Qgis-developer] MapServer Export Sugestion

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 06:50:20 EST 2010

Hi Gary,
I've made a small change (one line) on the mapserver export plugin. On file
ms_export.py line 560 I've added the line:
      layer_def += "      'gml_include_items'     'all' \n" ## Optional
(serves all attributes for layer)

This is to expose the attributes on the wfs served by the mapfile generated.
I thought it would be a good idea to have a checkbox asking the user "Expose
all attributes on the layers?". This way this line could be optional.
I've tested it on my qgis installation on windows 7 and everything seems to
work like a charm with the attributes read by wfs.
I think it's a desired (and fairly simple) feature. What do you think?
Best regards,

--
Mauricio de Paulo
Engenheiro Cartografo