[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] bugfix and cheating

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:46:21 EST 2010

> Thanks! That is exactly my point.
> You did nothing wrong.
> That is because Paolo is still not offering you an executable that has
> been compiled from the 23 Jan 2010 "fixed" code. Qgis version 1.4.0
> should never have been released to anyone.

This is not the way to solve the problems and make QGIS grow as software
project.

If Pablo has a problem with his data he may want to give us more details
(platform , qgis version, post a sample of the data that is giving
problems, etc.) to try understand where the issue may come from.

Exactly has you done, and -again- if I'm not wrong your problem was
solved.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --