[Qgis-developer] announcing RasterCalc

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Wed Feb 24 14:37:35 EST 2010

yes, layers should be from one group. Groups denote differing extents
or resolutions.

Currently, RasterCalc works only with completely (extent, resolution)
matching rasters.

To make life easier in this regard, we've added "use intersected extent" in Merge tool of
GDALTools. Using this mode, you can quickly create a layerstacked
raster where layers are matched the way for RasterCalc to recognize
easily.

Hope this helps.

Maxim