[Qgis-developer] Proposal: Add Qwt as a soft dependency for GPS integration

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jan 6 12:23:20 EST 2010

On Jan 6, 2010, at 11:08 AM, John C. Tull wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2010, at 5:04 AM, Borys Jurgiel wrote:
>
>>> If on, the other hand, people are inclined to make Qwt a hard
>>> dependency, that would be good to because I can then replace the
>>> raster props dialog histogram with a better charting implementation.
>>
>> +1 for choosing one library for all graphs. For me Qwt5 is ok and PyQwt5 is
>> used already in some python plugins.
>
> +1 from my end. I've built my own qwt5 already on OS X, so it's not a problem. Making it a hard requirement seems best to unify graphing operations. William might have additional thoughts for the xcode project.
>
> John

I have it as a customization for the bundling step, but it's easily added to the Xcode project (as an optional bundling step).  My current binaries do bundle it.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy