[Qgis-developer] hackfest in Pisa

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jan 15 09:03:40 EST 2010

Hi all.
I checked the room today:
http://int.faunalia.it/~paolo/15012010311.jpg
Looks very nice, the natural park around is quite nice; I got informal confirmation
of the availability from the Park president, in the next few days we'll get formal
confirmation. Even in the worst case (I think this is *very* unlikely), I have a
backup solution, so you can start booking your tickets.
Is someone coming, or I'll be alone?
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/3._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Pisa_2010#Participation :)
There is internet connection (nothing exciting: pinging google gives around 200 ms,
but during the weekend it should be better, as the neighbouring offices will be
empty); ssh is open.
We'll have to pay around 100 EUR for the final cleanup, but I think this is fair enough.
Please let me know if you have any question.
All the best.