[Qgis-developer] SVGFill test

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:25:54 EST 2010

Hi Marco,

I am quite interested in the progress you are making with the composer. I tested the newly added svgfill a moment ago on my OS X system. Unfortunately, despite changing the outline color to yellow and providing an svg symbol for the fill, the layer remains unfilled and with a black outline. I tested this on my ubuntu vm also, and no luck there either. I am guessing this is a work in progress and I may be jumping the gun. Otherwise, I must be doing something incorrectly or it is broken.

Cheers,
John