[Qgis-developer] help regarding qgis coding

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:49:45 EST 2010

Hi Arpita.

You should be able to get what you want porting the qgsmaptoolselect.cpp
code [1] to python. Then just set the maptool in the canvas:

        self.toolSelect = MapToolSelect( self.canvas )
        self.canvas.setMapTool( self.toolSelect )

Regards,

Germán.

-------------------------
[1] http://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk/qgis/src/app/qgsmaptoolselect.cpp

2010/1/18 Arpita Singh <singarpita at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to build a stand alone application in Python, for that, i bneed
> to select any vector feature just by clicking on it .
> But I am unable to do it please help in providing some coding help in
> Python.
> --
> Arpita

  |\__