[Qgis-developer] Ogr2layers not working

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:33:51 EST 2010

AFAIK, only the plugins in the 'Official' repository are validated and
confirmed to be functional with the current version of qgis. Since
this plugin is in the 'Contributed' repository, you're probably better
off contacting the plugin author and asking them to fix/update it. Of
course, anyone is welcome to correct me on this :-)

Regards,

Carson

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Patrice Vetsel <ubuntu at kagou.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The plugin ogr2layers seems to be too old and not working at all with qgis.
>
> Are all plugins proposed in list validated and confirmed to be functional
> with the current version of qgis ?
> Can you remove ogr2layers or solved it ?
>
> Regards
>
> Patrice Vetsel

Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow
National Centre for Geocomputation
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
http://www.carsonfarmer.com/