[Qgis-developer] new georeferencer

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Tue Jan 26 03:50:18 EST 2010

Hi Maxim

Wow, this is really great work! If there are no objections, I'd like to
include the plugin to trunk in the next few days.

After a short test it seems to work really well and provides a lot of
improvements and better user experience.

One minor issue: shouldn't the labels 'link georeferencer to QGIS' and 'link
QGIS to georeferencer' be switched?

Regards,
Marco

--