[Qgis-developer] develop c++ plugin under Win

Luca Pascale pascale.luca.it at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 06:04:54 EST 2010

I am trying to develop c++ plugin under windows.
I want to use Visual Studio to do it.

Using plugin_builder.py I get a
standard c++ plugin template and a CMakeList.txt.
Using CMake for win I can't obtain
a visual studio project(obtain some error).

How have to modify the CMakeList to correctly obtain a VS project ?
Which is the best way to develop plugin with visual studio ?

Supposing that my plugin is correctly built how I have to say to Qgis of
load that plugin? (the tutorial says to copy the dll in the plugins
directory).

Note that I ma using QGIS installed from pre-built installer not builded
from source.

Thanks in advance,

Luca