[Qgis-developer] Branching Friday Night for 1.5...

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Jul 15 03:25:32 EDT 2010

Hi

I wrote this on the blockers thread but it probably didnt get noticed
by may so I repeat here in a fresh thread:

Unless there are any objections I would like to make the final cut off
for bug fixes friday night, 12pm SA Time (GMT +2). I will make the
branch for the release and call for packaging on Saturday morning.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services