[Qgis-developer] Use qgis libraries in python scripts

Minja msiljegovic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:21:51 EDT 2010

Hi Martin,

For now I just want to make some base framework...and offcourse I will share
it with community :).

Probably I will have a lot of questions during developing, I hope will find
support from all of you, as it was till now.

BTW I will continue to use this configuration(with standalone python
installation), hope find no problem as you said it could be... :)

All the best

Minja