[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS working script / demo

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:20:26 EDT 2010

Hi Alex

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:

> Speaking of which, how would you like people to go about contributing. I
> have lots of little things I've discovered from teaching QGIS python API
> to GIS students with little to no programming background.

For now, you can just mail me your contributions and I will add them.
Some time later I will put the cookbook into svn, so it will be easier
to contribute explanations, code and fixes. I'm sure that with GIS
students you've came across many common mistakes. I will be happy to
hear about the usual difficulties.

Regards
Martin