[Qgis-developer] Render miniature rasters?

Magnus Homann magnus at homann.se
Wed Jul 21 08:36:17 EDT 2010

Martin Dobias skrev:

> You can check out the player plugin [1] from my former qgis-mapper
> project - it uses canvas items to show thumbnails of geotagged images
> along the track. It also supports grouping of images when there are
> more of them close to each other.

This is very close to what I want to do, ideally showing a directory
of geotagged images as miniatures. Clicking on the picture opens a large window
and (optionally a comment field).

A combination of what you have done with eVis, but preferrably more integrated.

Perhaps a custom provider is also needed?

Magnus