[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.5 Feature Freeze

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Wed Jun 2 07:33:05 EDT 2010

Dnia środa, 2 czerwca 2010 o 12:55:03 Marco Hugentobler napisał(a):
> Hi Tim
>
> Can we make an exception for Giuseppe to commit the GDAL tools? Afaik he is
> still waiting for svn write access.

+1, as it's quite mature (and doesn't affect any other parts of qgis anyway).

However all its classes must be renamed from "Dialog" "OptionsTable" etc to
something more unique (eg. GdalToolsOptionsTable) before including it to the
main translation system. Translators need a possibility to deterimne the
origin/context of each string.

Giuseppe, please take a look at contexts in the main qgis_xx_XX.ts files in
the linguist and think out any sensible prefix. I think PluginName is ok for
plugins (QgsPluginName seems superfluous). We will need to start putting the
existing mess in order - the present situation where there are 244 various
strings in one "Dialog" context (and this number is growing) is going
unacceptable :)

B.