[Qgis-developer] Re: GdalTools versions

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Jun 6 13:22:48 EDT 2010

Hi Jean,

On Sun, 06. Jun 2010 at 18:06:46 +0200, MORREALE Jean Roc wrote:
> Are gdaltools' strings going to be merged into the main qgis_*.ts file
> before the release ?

The script scripts/update_ts_files.sh adds new strings to the ts files.  It can
also be run for individual languages, eg. scripts/updates_ts_files.sh de.

In r13669 I did a complete run.

> If yes could the already existing translations could be merged into their
> respective .ts file ?

I wasn't aware that there are translations.  Looks like they weren't commited,
but I found them in the faunalia repository.  I'm looking into it.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden