[Qgis-developer] extract traffic signal positions from OSM data

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Jun 7 06:28:27 EDT 2010

Hi,

I noticed that on openstreetmap.org, you can see positions of traffic signals (traffic lights). When I download OSM data of the same region using Openstreetmap plugin 0.5, it seems like these points are not downloaded. From their wiki, I found that it should be a "highway" attribute, but in highway column I only saw "bus_stop" entries.

Does anyone know how to download information on traffic lights from OSM via the existing plugin or where I should apply changes?

Best regards,
Anita
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser