[Qgis-developer] the OSM Tools plugin

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Tue Jun 8 20:49:37 EDT 2010

On Jun 8, 2010, at 4:20 AM, Borys Jurgiel wrote:

> The plugin looks very promising on the way to make QGIS a bridge between OSM
> and PostGIS!
>
> However one ugly thing are hardcoded huge fonts in the docks. The labels are
> two times greater than rest of my qgis interface, also labels on button are
> different sizes. Couldn't they stay default (so dependent on current style)?

Hello Borys,

Thanks so much for the feedback. Yes, I'm not skilled at all with QTDesigner, and welcome any suggestions.

I wonder, are there people in the QGIS community that do work with QTDesigner for hire?

Dane

ps. for people not sure what the "OSM Tools" plugin is, find it here:

http://qgis.dbsgeo.com

It is essentially wrappers around a few command line tools frequently used by the OSM community.