[Qgis-developer] Rule-based renderer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 10 15:12:13 EDT 2010

+1

I would love to see this. In my projects it is quite commont that I need
to symbolize based on different attributes. Up to now I did it through a
Postgis view which concatenated all attributes and I ended up with a
long list of various combinations.

Such a rule-based renderer would simplify my life.

However, this is only from a user perspective. I can't judge codewise.

Andreas