[Qgis-developer] IMPORTANT: qgis web and wiki migration

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jun 11 08:11:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

we are going to migrate qgis web and wiki to a new server. Therefore we
would kindly ask you to:

a) not make any changes to the qgis website at the moment. The website is
already migrated, and we don't want to make or plan another update during
the next days.

b) not make any changes to the qgis wiki starting from monday 14.6.09, 6am
UTC. I will migrate the wiki on monday, so all changes you might make on
that day might get lost.

If everything works well, web and wiki will be available and readable all the
time. The switch of the domains qgis.org and qgis.osgeo.org from the old to
the new server will probably happen on monday or tuesday at the latest.

I write another email, when everything works again as usual

sorry for the inconvenience
 Otto