[Qgis-developer] bugs for 1.5 release

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jun 11 13:40:02 EDT 2010

Hi all.
Pending further comments, I have created the 1.6 tag and I'm revising the existing
1.5 tags to see if they can be moved to 1.6. I have also created a report for issues
classified as blocking for the release (https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/report/16).
Cleaning up the queue is a large task (346 tickets currently assigned to 1.5:
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=status&order=priority&milestone=Version+1.5.0),
so we need the help of everybody, especially original reporters of the bugs.
It is clear that, if we want to release 1.5 soon (and we *want* do that), only a few
tickets should be left with the 1.5 tag, so careful scrutiny is necessary.
Looking forward for your help.
All the best.