[Qgis-developer] Download page proposal

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Sun Jun 20 14:31:30 EDT 2010

Hi,

Here is my proposal for replacing the actual download pages :

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Download%2Bwip

The wiki page shows the global hierarchy, it would results in 5 small
different pages on joomla's website. The OS icons of the manual could be
used.

in the end, it will be less complete than the tables we have now but
less prone to error or misinterpretation. The user is pointed to the
current release in priority.

And it allows me to place my favourite citation :) : "A designer knows
he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but
when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

So feel free to modify and complete this page !

Regards,

Jean Roc