[Qgis-developer] Request for SVN write access

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:38:36 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Marco Hugentobler
<marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch> wrote:
> Hi Anne
>
>> My main commits will be on translation files, but I'm interested also
>> in the main code development.
>
> Do you have a specific area for development? Because in the development team,
> the policy is to give write access only to code maintainers
> (http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Project_Organigram#Code_Maintainers). The idea is
> that for occasional changes, patches should be sent to the corresponding
> maintainer (via trac).

Hi Marco, devs,

the area I want to help on is the python plugins, I can start by
submitting patches to Borys.

> For translations, just send your .ts files to Werner to commit.

actually IMHO it will be faster to commit directly, especially for
regular translators, but I also understand that giving access to the
whole codebase to translators is not ideal. Would it be possible to
grant write access to translators only to i18n folder?

>> I'd also be proud to be the first woman in the dev team :)
>
> I think everyone that contributes to the code is a part of the dev team,
> regardless of svn permission.

:)

best regards,
Anne