[Qgis-developer] bugs

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 22 02:43:29 EDT 2010

Hi all.
The release of 1.5 is due in a week. We still have about 70 open tickets with 1.5 as
target:
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/roadmap
I know I'm boring, but: may I ask all the ticket reporters to check if the ticket can
be moved to the 1.6 release without major damages to qgis, and the developers to
check if they have time to fix some of these, and move the others to 1.6? We can do
it automatically, but I think a quick check would be much better, not missing easy
fixes, and not overlooking serious issues.
Thanks a lot.